Key Responsibility Areas:
- Manage, Monitor and oversee the day to day transaction processing activities of the finance team
- Coordinating statutory and tax audit for the Group, both internal and external audit.
- Periodical book review
- Direct and Indirect tax, SEZ, secretarial & other compliance for India
- Preparation of P&L and Balance Sheets.
- Identifies transaction processing and migration to shared service.
- Chartered Accountant with 12 to 15 years of Post Qualification experience
- Good experience in transaction accounting & consolidation
10 - 15 years of overall experience
Expert in Internal and External Audit
Well Versed in day to day Operations and transactions processing.
Preparation of Balance Sheet and P&L Statements
Experience working in Shared Service model is preferred.
Experience in Payroll Process management
Fully QUALIFIED CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT.