- Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to the Monthly Closing Schedule
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
- Analyze revenues, Cost of Sales and Expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Aware of Accrual Accounting - by creating provisions & accruals
- Prepare & Monitor monthly account reconciliations
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances
- Supervise financial and tax audits
- Supervise the preparing of tax returns and Corporate reporting requirements
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- Ensure that all the company policies, procedures & processes are followed.
- Other projects as assigned.
- 7 to 10 years post qualification experience in Trading Industry / FMCG preferred.
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications.
Education - Chartered Accountant