Job Specifications :
- Minimum 8-15 years of experience of working in the Accounts and Finance division in any Manufacturing Company.
- Candidate based in Nigeria will be given preference.
- Experience with Big 4 audit firm would be an added advantage
- Should be Excellent in Microsoft Excel skill
- Hands-on with SAP by Design systems in a multi-location business environment
- IFRS Accounting and Transfer pricing regulation
- Proven ability to work with minimal direction.
Education Chartered Accountant
8 - 15 years
- Overall Finance and Accounts.
- Cost and Expenses Management.
- Prime Responsibility of preparing Monthly Information System (MIS)
- Treasury operation of Banks including foreign currency transactions and documentation for Congo, Nigeria, Angola and Ghana.
- Accurate and timely payments of all local taxes, Government dues and filing Returns
- Cash flow & working capital Management for upcoming projects in Off shore business
- Handle Statutory Audits and Internal Audits
- Continuously review accounting processes and systems in the light of business requirements and identifies changes that are necessary to control the risks and improve efficiency and effectiveness.