1. Monthly closure of books of accounts for all the centers on the last working day of the month
2. Quarterly audited Closure of books latest by 15th of subsequent month
3. Preparation of annual financial Statements latest by 15th May every year as per the relevant Accounting standards of ICAI and without any qualification in the Audit Report.
4. Liasioning with Statutory and Internal Auditors.
5. Filing of returns by 31st May every year.
6. Revenue Assurance & establishing controls to curb malpractices and prevent frauds
7. Vendor Management & Control: Ensuring payments are made as per the Budgets and variances are reported
8. Expense Administration and ensuring Cost Efficiency and effectiveness
9. Fixed Assets Management
10. Handling of promoters' accounts & balance sheet / returns filing (daily closing of cash in hand) monthly, quarterly & annual reports and filing of returns by 15th June every year
11. Establishing practices and formulating policies & SOPs of various critical activities in the function.
12. Ensuring smooth transition to ERP environment.
13. Treasury management - projecting and analyzing cash flow position to make sure that there are no cash deficits.
14. Ensuring Daily closure of cash book duly audited
15. Real time accounting & daily closure of accounts including enrolments, revenue, expenses etc
16. Ensuring that Books of accounts are closed on daily basis making sure that they are raid proof.
1. Defining roles and responsibilities for the members in team.
2. Providing Support to Centers towards ensuring compliance's.
3. Ensuring compliance's towards TDS, Advance tax & Services Tax
4. Liasoning with Banks and other bodies
5. Assisting in Business Valuation
6. Ensuring that work is done in strict timeliness and with surgical precision as required under IPO environment.
7. Ensuring proper filing of records where retrieval is quick.
8. Ensuring fortnightly Bank Reconciliation, Revenue Reconciliation and Service Tax reconciliation
9. Project Accounting and ensuring controls in Projects