He would be a strong leader responsible to provide functional and strategic direction to the finance, accounting, taxation, MIS, legal and compliance functions of the company.
- Advice the CEO/COO on the financial implications and risks related to key issues and important strategic decisions; keep them posted, on a timely basis, regarding ongoing financial condition of the organization.
- Proactively partner with the executive leadership to create and execute a business strategy that achieves the organizations business and financial goals and participating in all key business decisions.
- Provide leadership to the overall finance function, ensuring that the function is properly organized, staffed, developed and motivated.
- Lead and drive all aspects of effective financial management for the company, and optimizing the use of capital.
- Responsible for a full array of financial functions including fund raising, cash management, working capital management, corporate finance, control, audit, financial planning & analysis, and investor relations.
- Ensure that all regulatory reporting and compliance obligations are met in a timely manner. Put in place and deliver a robust MIS reporting system required for external and internal stakeholders.
- Build and enhance credibility of the company by directing the timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, financial trends and dissemination of financial data to appropriate channels.
- Play a key role in building and strengthening the working relationship with regulators, bankers and auditors.