Job Summary : Person will be responsible for establishing and developing a business plan for export which will establish and create sustainable growth in chosen global markets for all products.
Roles & responsibilities: Exploring and developing new business opportunities in overseas market specifically in Africa & USA
- Research and explore potential global market for FMCG products and prepare timely report on geographical location basis, and identify the untapped potential market
- Analyze the global market trends for FMCG products take the necessary strategic decision to coupe up with global market trend
- Adhere to all ISO Procedures and Work Instructions
- Identify, communicate and coordinate with overseas buyers and build business relationship with them
- To provide global market intelligence and competitor activity reports to the management
- Prepare quotation and C & F pricing for overseas buyers
- Negotiate with international buyer and convince & persuade them to execute sales
- Evaluating and selecting freight forwarders
- Take care of export documentations, liaison with various government and non government department like excise, export promotion bureau, shipping company etc.
- Arranges shipping details such as export licenses, customs declarations, packing, shipping and routing of product
- Expedites export arrangements and maintains current information on export tariffs, licenses and restrictions.
- Generate all required export documentation; i.e. airway bills, bill of lading, invoices, packing lists and letters of credit when needed
- Coordinate export shipments from origin until final destination
- Execute complete export cycle.
- Assist in recruitment and training of new executives
- Raising efficiency through the team in functions of customer acquisition, product sale, compliance, logistics etc.
- Travel Overseas and active participations in fairs
Required Knowledge & Experience: MBA/ PGDBM International Marketing with 4 - 5 years of experience with FMCG Industry, Advanced Diploma in International Marketing with 6 - 8 years of experience with FMCG industry