ob responsibility : Work with process owners to develop operational improvement plans against business expectations and customer requirements in line with Lean and Six Sigma methodologies where needed.
Desired candidate should have;
- Experience of working in the airport / airline industry.
- 3-5 years quality assurance/control role or customer service role with emphasis on quality improvement.
- 5 years project or program management roles.
- 7 years of experience in IT industry with the implementation of processes as per recognized industry standards.
- Experience in applying industry standard quality frameworks such as CMMI, ISO, Six Sigma.
Knowledge and skills :
- Service Management Processes.
- Business Process Management and Improvement.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of a wide range of ICT technologies and services.
Education and qualifications :
- College/University degree or equivalent.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate.
- LEAN/Six Sigma Certification (Black Belt minimum).
- Project Management training/certification an asset.
Candidate Experience Should Be : 7 To 10 Candidate Degree Should Be : BE-Comp/IT, BSc-Comp/IT, BTech-Comp/IT, BTech-Other, MBA, MCA, ME-Comp/IT, MSc-Comp/IT, MS-Comp/IT, MSc-Other, MS-Other, MTech-Comp/IT, MTech-Other, PGDM, UG-Other