* Drive a mission-focused and resident-centered culture,
* Cultivate relationships with residents and staff, and
* Develop leadership and programs to sustain community success with a growth mindset
The Executive Director reports to the Vice President of Operations, and supervises the entire Community Leadership Team
Desired Skills & Experience:
Successful candidates for this position should possess:
* Nursing Home Administrator License in the state of Maryland, or become licensed in the State of Maryland.
* Minimum of 5 years as a Nursing Home Administrator with prior experience as an Executive Director for a CCRC
* Minimum of 5 years experience in the Retirement Living/Healthcare industry
Above all, the most successful candidates will be those who love to be inspired, those who enjoy inspiring others, and those who are comfortable bringing their heart to work!