We are looking for a Senior Managers, Dev Ops. Please find below the Job Description detailing the same.
Sr. Manager, Amazon Dev Ops for Hyderabad Location :
- The transportation team in India is looking for a leader for its DevOps team. Manager for this group will be responsible for the following-
- Building the roadmap and for ensuring 365- 24- 7 operational support for all the services meeting stringent SLAs
- Hiring, coaching and leading the Support and Operations team.
- Driving continuous improvements in process and operational efficiency
- Lead process-improvement efforts and manage the implementation of both business processes and technical solutions
- Mentoring, coaching and leading staff engineers
- Identifying operational tools and driving its roadmap
- Handle the escalations, effectively communicate with a global audience and participate in calls resolving outages
- Drive innovation and improve the overall efficiencies by reducing operational burden.
- Will need to work, drive best practices across cross functional teams.
Basic Qualifications :
1) Strong Process background and understands stringent SLA based environment
2) Enjoys the technology breadth and thrives on continuous improvements
3) Ability to prioritize, and keep multiple time-sensitive tasks on track
4) Superb communication skills, at all levels of customer and management interaction
5) Proven ability to work effectively to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Drive, enthusiasm and strong self-motivation
6) Background and good understanding Large scale development and SDLC
7) Good Project Management and risk management skills
8) B.Tech/MS in Computer science or equivalent with 8+ years of experience.
- Candidates with experience in managing large scale highly available distributed systems
- Prior experience in in C, Java, UNIX, Shell, Perl etc
- Candidates who have worked in product based company on large scale distributed system in an agile environment will be given Preference.
- Good data mining and analytical skills as well as proven process management skills.
- Change management, processes and software quality assurance improvements in high-paced technologically advanced environment.