The incumbent would be a part of the Engineering development of non- absorption products like Air cooled condenser ,Dry cooler and Fluid coolers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Detail engineering of cooling towers,
2. Sales support of Dry coolers
3. Development of fluid coolers,
4. Coordination's with various departments.
5.Strength calculation of various heat exchanger chambers based on the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23 / EC and the required design codes (AD2000, EN13445, ASME Code)
6. Development and / or testing of various internally or externally created design documents (pressure vessel, fan drive technology, structural steel, miscellaneous accessories, shipping)
7 Interface coordination and technical clarification between the customer and internal departments
8 .Implementation of technical meetings (internally and with customers and suppliers)
9. Testing and evaluation of technical bids
10.Schedule control and schedule monitoring of construction services.
Qualification : BE Mechanical
Thermal & Mechanical design of cooling towers, Cooling tower fill design, Condensers, Dry coolers, Radiators, cooling tower. High degree of teamwork.