Job Description Extensive design engineering experience with good knowledge in:
- Development of Overall Plot plan
- Equipment layouts
- Piping layouts
- Stress Analysis
- Support Design
- Interaction with all disciplines/Client/licensors/team/vendors/site contractors
- Piping MTO handling and control for the project
- Quality Control
- Local/statutory codes and standards (TAC/IBR/CCE)
- Managing a team of Pipers incl stress and material engineers
- Conducting Model Reviews/other reviews
Basic Job Requirements:
BE/ BTech Mechanical with 3 to 20 years of relevant experience.
The candidate should be working in a similar capacity for last two years.