This opportunity is to become part of the existing Mechanical, Electrical and Hydraulics (MEP) discipline in New South Wales, reporting to the MEP Manager. The role is for an Electrical Engineer who will lead the electrical discipline in New South Wales, with the support of interstate resources and technical leadership from for the National Electrical discipline leader based in Brisbane.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering electrical and communications design, peer review and auditing work on a diverse range of projects and market sectors.
* Healthcare, Commercial, Retail and Education
* Light Industrial
* The confidence and ability to act in a lead technical/design role for electrical and communications design
* Familiarity with New South Wales standards relevant to Electrical design work
* A track record of working on projects within the building services/electrical discipline.
* Ability to work autonomously in the role, and to organize and prioritize work and tasks.
* Be able to manage/be responsible for all electrical and communications aspects of projects
* Degree qualified electrical engineer
* Experience with the application of Revit 3D and BIM software