- Facilitation of integrated macro economic analysis to fuel investment decisions and realize financial goals of the organization
- Should maintain updated database on macro economy and facilitate profitable and futuristic investment decisions
- Providing analysis of economic trends, financial market trends, policy regulations
- Presentations on Macro Economy, Weekly updates on Debt Market Performance, Analysis on IIP, WPI, Policy Instruments etc at regular intervals, analysis of announcements by GOI, RBI etc on significant macro economic and monetary developments
- Creation of comprehensive and consistent processes to facilitate and disseminate macro economic data and analysis & Interactive session with Economists, Research Heads of reputed organizations and agencies in order to provide a preview into a pool of opinions, outlook and analyses to clientele.
- MA Economics with 5+ yrs experience in macro economic analysis preferably from AMCs and Credit rating companies.
- Keeps abreast of industry & market trends, company developments and policy regulations
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and uses effective questioning and listening skills
- Critically reviews and questions information; understands key analytical factors; has basic understanding of core rating criteria; issues and concerns; considers impact/ implications Processes, understands and interprets relevant quantitative data accurately.
- Should have excellent, promising presentation & networking skills
Should demonstrate focus on the desired results. Pays attention to detail and is accountable for the accuracy of work.
- Ability to analyze situations, use sound judgment to suggest suitable solutions. Takes ownership for decisions and ensure the effective implementation of decisions made.
Education : MA Economics