1)Should independently handle works and coordinate with Architect & Consultants for site related issues
2) Study of drawings and reporting any discrepancies in drawings to Coordinator for timely decisions and receipt of correct drawings
3) To ensure that the drawings correlate with specifications and tender items.
4) Estimating quantities of various items before execution.
5) Supervises works under progress communicates immediate corrections if needed.
6) Ensuring that the work being executed as per specifications and drawings.
7) Regular monitoring work progress and reporting the same.
8)Eliminating/ reducing bottlenecks to avoid delay.
9) Ensures all aspects of quality are adhered to.
10) Monitors tests conducted by contractor and verifies reports under guidance of manager quality control.
11) Ensures work is carried out as per construction procedures approved in Quality control manual and specification.
12) Monitors Safety and informing Safety Officer about Safety Issues at site.
13) Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems
14) Identify the areas for waste reduction and act on ways and measures to minimize the wastage.
15) Ensure proper upkeep of the scrap before it is moved out.
16) Acts as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operative.
Candidates from real estate background will be preferred /especially from residential projects.