"Position - Identity & Access Management - .Net Developer
Brief about the Team AllianceBernstein IAM team owns\ enhances\ maintains critical systems such as GEMS, QRR, SODA, GRR and SSPRAU. These applications are used by CAAG and IT PMO in AB to manage and monitor application access as per SOX\SAX compliance requirements.
Understand existing systems quickly and take up new changes in the system
Analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
Develops features for existing systems by setting as per features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
Should be well versed with quality processes involved in software development and maintenance life cycle.
Skills Set Requirements
* Candidate must have at least a minimum of 5 years of overall .Net application develop-ment\maintenance (includes web as well as windows) experience.
* Candidate must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to listen effectively. Should be good in English.
* Proven ability to multi-task and successfully execute complex technical problems. Client focused, highly motivated, and hardworking, and capable of making decisions inde-pendently.
* Strong technical skills and flexible to learn new things
* Must have excellent problem solving, de-bugging and analytical skills
* Familiarity with agile practice
* Strong experience in .Net (OOPS, XML, Ex-ception Handling, Multi-threading, WCF, ASP.NET, WPF, SilverLight, Windows Appli-cation, ASMX Web Services, IIS)
* Should have strong debugging skills. Should know advanced features of Visual Studio.
* Should have good experience in MS SQL Server (Writing complex query, SP develop-ment).
* Coding, Unit Testing and Documentation for a feature/module
* SSIS and SSRS. If SSIS and SSRS skill are not available then candidate should be willing to learn SSIS and SSRS.
Academic Qualifications/ Other
Requirements Bachelor's degree -- Computer Engineering/ Com-puter Science / ECE
Work Experience (please mention no of years & desired role) Minimum of 5 years of overall .Net application and web application development experience.