About Our Client
This is a unique and exciting Director,Human Resource Business Partner role supporting two global, multi-billion dollar businesses: The Multinational Banking and Financial Services Company, With an exciting 3-5 growth plan and private equity backing they are now looking to appoint a Director, Human Resources Business Partner. Incorporating modern banking processes with a true ethos on providing exceptional customer service, this presents a rare and truly exciting opportunity.
As a Director , Human Resources Business Partner you will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for the management and delivery of the banks HR and people strategy. This is a truly generalist role where you will have full ownership for all strategic and operational people issues. Wider account-abilities will include:
The Successful Applicant
- Implementation of a competitive remuneration, bonus and benefits scheme.
- Development of a engaging and commercial culture that meets the requirements of a regulated banking business.
- Act the lead for all communications and meetings.
- Develop and implement an inspiring recruitment and resourcing strategy that will support the banks in the Singapore-Across the Asia Pacific Region and growth plans.
- Manage all operational people issues, including; performance, talent and management development
You will be an experienced Senior HR professional with a proven track record of success in both a strategic and operational HR role. The ideal candidate will have a broad background from both a corporate and SME financial services or wider regulated environment. Importantly you must be able to demonstrate;
- Proven stakeholder management experience.
- Ability to lead and influence.
- True commercial acumen.
- Values led with a passion for delivering a great customer experience.
- Sound people judgement skills.
- High levels of integrity and organizational and cultural awareness.
- Proven generalist background with prior experience.
- Please note our client is a true SME financial services business and as such the role will require the successful candidate to have a true passion the management of all operational HR issues.