Management Consulting, Hospitals/ Health Care
- This role will develop Consulting offerings associated with US Healthcare Payer Practice.
- Leads, manages and drives Healthcare Consulting Engagements.
- Contribute to Revenue/Lead Generation through Business Development initiatives and Consulting assignments.
- Provide Healthcare Subject Matter Expertise in cross Functional Consulting engagements.
- 15 - 25 years Industry experience (at least 12+ years in the US Healthcare Industry expertise)
- US Healthcare Payer Domain Knowledge - (Overview of Benefits, Claims, Eligibility, Medicare, Medicaid, Provider Reimbursement)
- Extensive Healthcare Payer domain knowledge, preference to candidates having Certification from Academy of Healthcare Management and HIPAA Academy.
- P&L Management experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated Excellent Communication, Analytical, knowledge dissemination, Leadership & Consulting skills.
- Strong Leadership and Strategic planning skills within a matrix environment.
- Excellent communication and Negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels of management across all functional areas.