- Thought leadership in development on various aspects of Analytics and drive the A/B testing for various product features across core & mobile platforms.
- It will heavily involve providing analytic oversight on business analysis, optimization, statistical modeling, ROI analysis, A/B testing, Machine Learning and more - across the entire customer experience spectrum of client's operation, as well as overall business performance across regions.
- They will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to continue building an analytics capability for the organization that is critical to the company's ability to compete for buyers and sellers over the coming years.
- 14+ Years exp with a Master's degree in Quantitative/ Management discipline from Tier-1 Institute
- Expert Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills. Additionally, hands-on work experience with database query tools (SQL) or SAS/R/SPSS etc. strongly preferred.
- Must have breadth and depth of experience solving business problems using analytics and/or data strategy either as a colleagues or consultant for senior leaders in variety of business situations to drive revenue or customer experience.
- Must have outstanding proven leadership and operational capabilities in leading large teams and driving a high-performance culture. Pre-existing experience in handling the complex issues in building and developing high-performance team essential.
- Must exhibit extremely strong interpersonal skills and situational leadership - the ability to work with direct or indirect reports, peers and senior leaders at a high level of impact