- Digital campaign development, booking, trafficking, reporting and optimization
- Proposing and implementing new digital ideas and product offerings
- Keeping a close ear to the ground on new opportunities to take to clients
- Helping advise the wider team on digital optimization and opportunities
- Managing and developing a talented Planner
An ability to deliver against the above Previous media agency experience (more experience the better) ideally with a direct response focus - you could also have picked this experience up at a DSP or Maybe Publisher/Client Side.
This client digital acquisition seriously - so you need to know DR/Performance marketing as well as how to be concise and firm.
Strong excel experience a must-have and you should be comfortable and capable with all digital stuff - plan, buy, traffic, optimize.