We are looking for someone with an experience of working across multiple brands in the Digital space combined with managing and motivating a dedicated team.
The candidate will oversee Social Media campaigns which include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting.
2. Responsibilities (Digital Marketing):
* Create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns
* Agency Interaction and resource management -- Internal and external
* Research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients' industries
* Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience
* Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities
* Stay current with social media trends and tools -- includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts
* Manage social media team members' (includes agencies) responsibilities, conduct team meetings, advise on projects, and motivate team members.
* Continue to refine and define our social marketing process to set newer n newer benchmarks.
3. Aptitude or Personality Required
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with a range of audiences from across a number of disciplines
* Ability to utilise social media and web applications to support market activity and corporate image
* Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other departments, members and partners
* Ability to exercise judgement, identifying and managing risk and making clear, informed, appropriate, pragmatic and timely decisions within a highly pressurised environment.
* IT literate: Familiar with using word processing, databases, spread sheets, and web applications including email, e-marketing, s-surveys, e-discussion groups, etc.
* Proficiency with Analytical Softwares and Listening ToolsStrong project management and organizational skills
* A good knowledge of marketing techniques and their application including development of campaigns from inception to delivery
* Market research experience relating to product development and route to market activity.
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Can-do attitude
* Fast learner
* Attention to details
* Good interpersonal skills; ability to forge strong relationships with business partners & retailers
* Exceptional communications and presentation skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills, balanced with decisiveness to take action
* Creative flair and enthusiasm for new ideas, concepts and different ways of doing things
* Commercial sensitivity and awareness
* Confident and enthusiastic attitude
4. Capability of Job Requirements
* Min. MBA (or an equivalent Marketing programme) from a reputed institution.
* Added qualification in social media marketing programme's / platforms
* Professional degree or a course in Mass Media communication will be an added advantage.