Job Description :
1) Strong Linux Administration in a professional environment
2) Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins or Thoughtworks GO)
3) Experience with version control system such as GIT or SVN (GIT is preferred)
4)Very Strong Shell Scripting.
5)Very Strong Ruby or Python
6)Solid understanding of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP,Subnetting,routing etc)
7)Solid understanding of AWS Services like EC2, S3.
8) Comfort with collaboration,open communication & reaching across functional borders.
9)Solid understanding of systems services (DNS,DHCP,LDAP etc.)
10) Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies & tools
11) Ability to code & Script
12) Experience with Systems & IT Operations.