1. Should have expertise in device drivers and/or network protocol development.
2. Persons with WLAN (Wireless LAN) domain expertise such as 802.11 a/b/g/n are preferred.
3. Hands-on experience of embedded device driver development on popular RTOS,
4. Experience with Linux internals and drivers would be preferred.
5. Strong C programming skills.
6. Ability to design, develop and lead independently large features and take ownership of important modules.
WLAN Systems / Technology Development WLAN Systems
Feature Architecture Leading and driving Development of features and providing architectural and technical guidance to team
Ensuring sound engineering design, process and quality practices are followed Project Planning, Monitoring & Tracking