Key Skill: VC++ / C++, COM in GIS or Utilities Domain.
* Work as an agile scrum team member focusing on maintenance, provide new enhancements to G/Technology suite of products.
* Work with stakeholders to evaluate designs and solutions.
* Perform programming Microsoft technologies i.e., C/C++, COM, VB, .NET/C#.
* Perform problem analysis to make software corrections.
* Support the product documentation such as design documents, test plans, programmer's guides, and software maintenance manuals.
* Work with internal groups to evaluate customer problems and develop solutions to problems.
Education : Any BE / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
* 5-8 years of proven software development experience.
* Strong development experience in C++, COM, VB, .NET/C# exposure to RDBMS specifically Oracle.
* Experience in providing high quality solutions following the best coding standards.
* Good Analytical and problem solving skills.
* Development experience in industry GIS/Utilities related software development is highly desirable.
* Experience in ASP.NET is a plus.
* Good understanding and practice of agile development scrum methodology for software development.
* Exposure to GIS, AM/FM (Utilities & Communication Industry domain)