* Must & Should have: Excellent Communication skills with at least 5+ years of Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle AIA experience.
* Hands on experience in Oracle-Application Integration Architecture (AIA) Vast Experience on Oracle AIA PIP's specifically Order to Cash(O2C), Product MDM PIP, Agent Assisted Billing Care(AABC)
* Develop end-to-end solutions for Oracle AIA platform Develop BPEL composites using Oracle JDeveloper and SOA Suite 11g and having sound knowledge on ABM,EBO,EBM,EBF,DVM(Domain Value Maps) and XREF concepts.
* Experience working with 11g & 10g Version Experience in Setting up and Installation AIA 11g,Weblogic Server & Oracle Database Server.
* Sound knowledge on Web Services, JMS Queues, MDS Repository ,AIA Artifacts, Web logic server configurations & concepts Good understanding on BPEL, Webservice , XSLT, XSD, XML Sound Knowledge on Error Handling Framework Nice To Have: Having a thorough understanding on the Telecom domain Hands on Experience on full RODOD stack Sound Knowledge on Version Control systems like SVN Hands on experience on ANT Scripts.
Hands on experience in Unix