Key Qualifications :
- 10 - 20 years of experience in the following areas:
- Project management
- Project planning
- Logic design
- Post silicon
- Physical design
* Responsible for daily and long-term project management tasks
* Participate in early planning of new projects including resourcing and schedule
* Definition of project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
* Assist with development of and own tracking of project schedules and resource metrics
* Drive action regarding project dependencies and milestone
* Drive schedule and communication meetings
* Capture and communicate notes/action items from regular team meetings
* Follow-up on action items with responsible owners
* Communicate weekly status to upper management
* Ensure effective project schedule and dependency communication with SOC and IP teams
* Ensure risks to on-time delivery are identified and mitigated
* Experience successfully delivering on multiple silicon tape-outs
* Experience multi-tasking extensively, managing conflicting priorities, and driving results in a dynamic environment
* Effective post-mortem learning and improvement over time
* Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
* Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
* Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
* Identify, manage and resolve project dependencies, conflicts and critical path.
* Track project milestones and deliverables.
* Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
Experience, Training, Skills, etc.
* Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills - a must!
* Team Player, Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
* Open minded, quick learner, creative, likes challenges
* Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
* Adept at conducting research into project-related issues, products and apply new technologies.
* Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in leading and/or managing engineering teams
* Proven record of successful delivery of products per definition and plan
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Can conform to shifting priorities, requirements and timelines, and reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
* Ability to communicate with team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
* Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
* Experience with collaboration tools and configuration management tools.
* Willing and able to be hands on manager when required.
* Experience in working with offshore engineering teams
* Required BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering (E&C), or Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
* Desired ME/M.Tech in VLSI or Microelectronics
It is a Individual contributor role