1. Set & operate production lines and ensure production as per defined cycle times.
2. Working in 2 shift model with staggering holidays as required by the organization to fulfill customer requirement & production targets.
3. Pre-arrangement of Tooling and components (BOM) to minimise interruptions & set up time.
4. Productivity improvement as per defined utilization of machine capacity & quality parameters.
5. Lead team in productivity improvement measures & Kaizens.
6. Participate in specific excellence drive like FFQ / MOVE / RTY and other programs as defined by the Organization from time to time.
7. Maintain quality parameters and ensure quality of bearings being inspected. Use SPC to control the Quality of Production wherever provided.
8. Identify and rectify process faults and handle minor machine maintenance.
9. Planning & ensuring 5S & TPM across the cell with data base.
10. Follow work instructions / inspection plans at all stages.
11. Maintain Safety standards and Environment standards at work.
12. Positive work attitude, implementing change processes and set high standards in daily work.
13. Maintain high standard of discipline in all spectrums.