The role exists to deploy and embed the OE and Continuous Improvement into a Site to deliver the Business Strategy and improve Business Performance (Quality, Safety, Service, Cost, and Innovation).
The incumbent is accountable for :
1. Supporting the site teams in OE roll-out; making sure that OE is being used to develop the capability of all the Site personnel to implement day to day continuous improvement activities.
2. Helping ensure the day to day continuous improvement activities result in a continuous improvement in the Site Performance towards the goal of Zero Accidents, Zero Defects and Zero Waste.
3. Conducting - self assess- the Site vs. the Maturity matrices and to support the site to close any gaps.
4. Coaching / train the Site teams.
5. Supporting the Regional teams in any - Turnaround Deployment - in their site
- Support day-to-day deployment of OE and performance improvement activities at site. Deliver according to the implementation approach / road map agreed with the Site Director, Regional lead and Site lead.
- Work with line managers to identify and agree the priorities for deployment
- Support continuous capability development of self and others, developed by the Core team.
- Actively role modeling skills and behaviours
- Track progress of the team deployment road-map
- Support/ensure consistency of progress and deployment
- Coach Site team leaders and operators to develop sustain continuous improvement mindsets and behaviours
- Provide expert advice on the basics to the Site based on a in depth understanding of OE and Continuous Improvement
- Lead activities beyond the capability of the Site Teams
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Engineering/Technology or Master in Business Admin/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration/Post Graduate Program in Management in Science & Technology, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Others or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.