Job Specifications :
- Experience in Pre Sales Work.
- Should be handling demos & trainings on high end medical equipments with doctors, employees.
- Troubleshooting experience.
Education - BE Or Bsc
Responsibility Main Purpose:
- Responsible for driving training initiatives for customers and employees in the operation of the Medtronic product portfolio, particularly the Navigataion product range.
- To strengthen the technical support function of business with major emphasis on application support for existing and new installations for Navigation System.
- Pre sale work : help the project by demonstration and clinical evaluation of the system.
- Should be able to manage a team size of 3-4 application specialists.
- Should be able to grasp all the latest technologies in Navigation field and competition technologies.
- Should be able to support sales team in Technical discussion with the prospective customers.
- To assist (and continuously acquire updated knowledge) in use of Cranial/Ortho/ENT/Spine navigation cases.
- Post sale work: Train the technical and biomedical/Technician staff of the hospital during and after the installation, should be able to assist various procedures independently.
- Troubleshoot the key technical defects and liaison with BU to rectify the issues, handle logistics through close interface with customers, distributors and Medtronic supply chain.
- Maintain and check the demo inventory periodically.
- Flexible to travel across country.