Scope & purpose - To lead Sales Team in a Business Territory.
An indicative (and not limited to) description of responsibilities and suitable candidate profile
* Market/Business analysis and competitive benchmarking
* Sales strategies and planning to achieve targeted growth and market share targets.
* Leading, developing & motivating sales team.
* Detailed sales planning for effective coverage and target achievement by the team.
* Reviewing performance.
* Coordination with other departments, peers and colleagues.
* Reporting and discussion with seniors for review and directions
* Analysis and reporting for achieving operational efficiency through cost optimization, target setting and benchmarking.
* Set up business processes and look for continuous improvement in existing business processes.
* Receivable management
* Establishing an effective means to communicate across
* Maximizing operational efficiencies to provide the highest results
* Ensuring compliance of SOPs
* Management reporting
The successful candidate will possess the following required and desired credentials, experience, skills, and attributes:
* Postgraduate, MBA (preferred) and around 10 years of post qualification experience.
* Should be familiar with and must have prior experience in areas of responsibility listed above
* Should have worked in Media Sales function for at least 5 years and should have managed teams and business territories/verticals independently.
Personal Characteristics and Attributes:
* Collaborative partner who values teamwork and integration.
* Analytical, innovative and team leader.
* Excellent communication, listening, and negotiation skills, inclusive of other's views.
* Team builder.
* Ability to partner with other stakeholders.
Education and Training:
1. Postgraduate, MBA (preferred).
2. Understanding of Media Sales.
Location : Delhi/NCR and State Capitals
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.