To manage a team size of 250-500 people, enable achievement of revenue goals within adequate costs and manage client relationships.
Process / Client related tasks:
* Ensures achievement of Budgeted targets on Revenue.
* Provides advance forecasting of staff and business requirements and meets them consistently.
* Ensures Staff Cost is well below budgeted levels.
* Ensures Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the process are met as agreed upon with the client
* Reviews and analyzes performance reports against targets on a weekly/monthly basis with Managers and with client to investigate causes for performance deviations, and reward good performances.
* Ensures process compliance with all business rules and regulatory directives, and adherence to all operational processes and procedures such as disaster recovery, 3rd Party SLAs etc.
* Develops strategic plans to identify, analyze and effectively respond to clients needs, emerging trends and best practices
* Attends monthly huddle with managers to be updated on all floor issues /concerns and drive goals
* Studies trend analysis on MIS/ data and identifies deficiencies (tools, metrics and reports) and recommends solutions.
* Monitors compliance adherence.
* Understands client's processes and suggest modes of value addition
* Participates in client / internal review calls and handles escalations
* Follows timely procedures of conducting internal and external Governance on communication.