1. Praparation of finacial statements as per revised and old schedule VI
2. Praparation of quarterly results (Limited review)
3. Co-ordination with internal as well as statutory auditors
4. Having knowledge of SAP and working on SAP
5. Day to day monitoring, quarterly and yearly closing of books of accounts
6. Monitoring of plant accounts and preparation of related party, CSR, IFRS working
Involved in finalization of Standalone accounts, consolidation of Indian accounts with Subsidiaries financial statements and ensure audit of same by Statutory Auditors.
Ensure printing of Annual Report containing Annual accounts and other information.
Essayed a key role in finalizing:
Calculation of advance tax & FBT and ensuring quarterly payment before due Dates
Tax Audit Report keeping in mind provisions of Income Tax Act
Managed payments to suppliers and authorized signatory on cheques while accordingly supervising staff payments like salary, MRA, bonus and statutory payments like PF, ESIC on due Dates
Carried out management in respect of proper accounting and reconciliation of VAT, Service Tax, Excise Account with the details and Monthly Return filed
Preparing quarterly SEBI results and ensuring limited review by statutory auditors.
Ensured that the audit is done by statutory auditors on annual accounts and financial statement and maintained annual report