Client is looking for candidates to provide decision support & strategic planning to leading CPG/Retail orgs.
- This person would have delivered actionable insights on market share drivers, customer behavior/preferences.
- This person will have deep CPG domain expertise with knowledge to drive Advanced analytics initiatives.
- Resident guru for all things Retail Analytics will be the domain content provider from go-to market phases to project execution.
- Devise strategies to meet clients market share objectives and lead teams with decision sciences & technology skill sets.
- Build advanced Marketing Mix Models to quantify and optimize return on marketing spend.
- Advanced Pricing Analytics from historical data, control / test groups and panel results, to be used as an input to effective pricing.
- Participate in employee engagement activities, including coaching & mentoring junior team members.
Skills : Should be from CPG/Retail Analytics Background.(Multi Domain expertise is a plus)
Education : Master's in analytical skills.
- Hands on with working experience on SAS and R ; in depth knowledge of various statistical techniques and other BI and Visualization tools
- Rich experience in advanced analytics - predictive analytics, forecasting techniques, customer behavior,consumer analytics.
- Must have hands on experience in CPG/retail, exposure to multiple domain would be added advantage
- Strong knowledge of Delivery Management processes, tools, onsite-offshore engagement model.
- Should have managed delivery team of at least 20 people or more with gross margin targets.
- Should have strong customer relationship and project management capabilities.
- Should possess excellent team management, communication and leadership skills
- It is necessary that the successful candidate has strong experience to engage with customers at senior leadership levels.
- Should be able to drive Solutioning and proposals .
- Strong interpersonal skill, entrepreneur mindset,
Location- Bay Area(USA) ( Green Card Holder/Min H1B Visa)