The incumbent will be playing a key role in leading the Consulting and Transition function for the Practice, handling the Bid Management for RFPs, Creating Client-Specific solutions and Managing End to end Transition for the Projects.
* Serve as the leader in facilitating responses from the Pre-Sales team and assist in stitching the overall solution to the customer.
* Create knowledge transition guidelines for smooth transition to service delivery / operations team
* Lead communication with customers to ensure seamless multi stakeholder governance & engagement throughout the project/s lifecycle. |
* Partner with project teams within Practice to create accurate, persuasive, and cogent responsive documents.
* Drive continuous process improvement measures to optimize process efficiency
* Develop and implement effective internal and external metrics and scorecards & periodic process reports, analytics, and benchmarks to maximize process efficiency
* Prepare proposal, insights and case studies for new business-wins and knowledge management
Past Experience/Skills Required (Mandatory)
* Preferably MBA from premium Business School
* 15+ years of experience in Consulting and Transition and Pre-Sales function in a global setup.
* Must have experience of working in the Learning / Training domain.
* Must have experience of working in International markets.
* Excellent Presentation, Program Management and Written & Oral communication skills.
* Ability to facilitate workshops and program manage transitions.
* Strong Solution and Concept selling skills.
* Experience in handling transition of projects requiring smooth & seamless reengineering of Business Processes.
* Experience in working with L&D functions (global) on customer and supplier side
* Exposure to functions like Process Consulting, Solution Design, Business Process Reengineering, Transition, Project Management, Service Delivery.
* Exposure to 70:20:10 learning strategies.
* Familiarity with at least two domains --Oil and Gas, Banking, Insurance, Technology, Pharma or Retail.
* An ability to represent the company at the highest level to clients and agencies.
* Confident negotiator and ability to close the right type of business at the highest levels.
* Ability to take decisions and not being risk averse.
* Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
* Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
* Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Experience in leading Change Management is a key positive.
* A positive attitude to dealing with people.
* Regularly communicates development and performance issues with seniors without being asked.
* Role will involve extensive travelling globally.