Job Description / Required Skills:
* Strong experience in advanced SQL programming - writing complex business logic and
algorithms through stored procedures. Hands-on development experience with T-SQL.
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills - Assisting with production database issues and
helping to troubleshoot and isolate the root cause of issues and provide issue resolution by
interacting with Developers.
* Strong experience in database performance analysis and tuning - Strong working experience
with application development teams in SQL tuning and enhancements to ensure high
* Experience in code reviews, analyze execution plans and re-factor inefficient code.
* Strong experience on Database designing, normalization, optimization and performance
* Good understanding of database security practices
* Deep understanding of referential integrity and indexing.
* Ability to estimate development tasks accurately and meet agreed upon deadlines.
* Understanding of code promotion, version control and QA procedures.
* Good communication skills.
* Good team management skills
* MS-SQL 2005/2008/2012/2014, SQL Server Management Studio and SQL Server Profiler.
* DCL, DDL, DML Scripts.
* T-SQL, SSRS and SSIS
* OS Environments: Windows XP/Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
* Knowledge and experience in ASP, C# .NET, WCF, MSMQ would be an added advantage
Qualification : B. Tech/BE/MCA/MSc. Computers