We are currently seeking a Senior UX Designer to help shape product offerings. The Senior UX Designer will own the user experience vision, strategy, and implementation for products, and collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to create a world-class user experience.
1. We need a candidate who has good working Experience on Product development features.
2. Drive user research and customer intelligence process
3. Test design concepts for acceptance and usability with key internal stakeholders and external product
4. Establish regular cadence of customer touch points, including observations, product-focused phone interviews, surveys, etc.
5. Own and maintain user experience and information architecture guidelines for interactive elements and key workflows to facilitate development.
6. Own and maintain a visual style guide of commonly used elements and widgets to facilitate development.
7. Survey and analyze ongoing trends in web and mobile usability, user interface design, service design, visual design, and human factors.
8. Create wire frames and prototypes to support development applications
9. Prototype intermediate- and long-term UX vision concepts
10. Champion the human-centered design (HCD) process within company
11. Work closely with product management to gather and develop product requirements
12. Lead collaboration between front-end development and product design teams
- 4+ years experience in a user experience, interaction design, visual design, usability role
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience conducting field and remote ethnographic research and usability testing exercises
- Mobile design experience a big plus
- Visual design experience a big plus