This role would be focused on migrating enterprises from their existing solutions into ManageMySpa.
We are looking a candidate who would love work with our customers. The DMA would play a key role in ensuring our customers are able to adopt our solution effectively, and in helping them show real results in their business with our solutions.
Job Description (Major KRAs):
Educational Background Required:
- Work with customers to manage the migration of data from existing systems into ManageMySpa
- Build a repository of scripts and tools to help in migration of data from multiple systems into ManageMySpa
- Manage a focused team that will handle all data migration projects
Professional Background Required:
- B.E/B.Tech - Computer Science from a Institute of repute
- 6 + years of similar work experience (Data migration projects)
- 4+ years of work experience in Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing
- Strong understanding of Database, Data modelling, SQL Server, Relational Data Models, and Relational Databases including SQL Server
- Strong Analytical and Strategic Thinking Ability
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to interact with global customers