On an embark for a Data Visualization expert to Support exploratory analysis, model building, and reporting of results in tasks that use advanced modeling techniques to provide actionable results, enable new and existing products and platforms, and to influence business decisions.
- Responsible for leading the design and development of user friendly graphics, dashboards, and interfaces for use by the Advanced Analytics team in solution development and product execution
- Work with the analytics team to develop new and high impact visualization that makes analysis and data actionable and facilitate idea generation
- Manage a team of junior visualization employees to coordinate development and delivery of solutions
- Eight (8) or more years of applying visualization to relevant analytic solutions. Experience in architecting models, databases, and/or analytic solutions preferred
- Experience with ArcGIS, Java, Java Script, HTML 5, SQL, Oracle, Python, C++, VBA and/or Hadoop highly desirable
- Strong proficiency in two or more visualization tools such as Tableau (mandatory), Shiny, D3, Spotfire, GIS software, SAS Visual Analytics, QlikView etc