- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer science; Masters preferred
- 3+ years- experience in statistical / predictive modeling experience
- Proficient with data mining or statistical analytic tools
- Expert M.S. Excel skills
- Experience in analytical insights and data visualization
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Demonstrated success in defining goals, formulating approach, building & optimize analytical models
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
The Analytics manager will help xxxxxx product and tech team with analytic insights to solution building using statistical approaches. This position combines strong analytical, statistical skills & technical knowledge. In addition, they will be responsible for understanding the functional requirements from product and feature standpoint. The person will actively collaborate with product and engineering teams to implement analytical models within product features.
- Responsible for data analysis, predictive modeling, statistical testing to support product & marketing functions
- Develop actionable insights from user attributes & behavioral data and thereby create measurable impact in areas of product performance, site conversion and campaign performance.
- Work in a team of product managers / marketing managers to understand problems and opportunities and tailor modeling approaches to meet the requirements
- Effectively understand and communicate the benefits and limits of predictive models, optimization, and personalization
- Measure and analyze performance of marketing models and estimate the impact across various channels of marketing efforts (social, website, mobile etc)
- Stay current on emerging web analysis methods, strategies and trends and continue educate self on new trends
- Analyze and interpret data; synthesize information from a variety of sources and zero down the right statistical approach to be used to solve the consumer problem
- Translate business problems into Analytical problem and analytical output to business decision
- Should be able to independently test, implement and validate scoring models
- Able to work with large volumes of user demographic and activity data
- Manage multiple modeling projects simultaneously.