- The resource would be a key member of the Data Analytics team and would work in close collaboration with the Actuarial and Planning team in Allianz UK
- The candidate is expected to work on multiple analytics projects for General insurance / Life insurance related to Pricing, Claim Analysis and other analytical projects for the team.
- The candidate should be able to develop & conceptualize sophisticated & innovative analytical solutions and actionable insights with high level of business understanding
- The candidate should be able to provide high-end consulting to UK colleagues to help them sharpen their business strategy by implementing analytical models that support the realization of business objectives
- The candidate should have mastery in techniques like Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, GLM, Segmentation, Clustering, Text mining and Decision Trees.
- The role may involve independent analytical tasks or leading small teams as per project requirements
- The candidate should also be able to mentor and lead small delivery teams.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ yrs. of data analytics experience.
- Experience in P&C Insurance analytics (Claims, Pricing and Marketing).
- In-depth understanding of P&C Insurance concepts
- B.Tech/B.E or MBA or Masters in Statistics/Economics/OR from tier 1 colleges / universities.
- Key technical skills: SAS, R, SPSS, VBA, SQL, CART, Statistical modelling, Insurance tools like Emblem, Rate Assessor, etc.
- Generate knowledge sharing trends in the team, participate in developing white papers & share new trends in analytics with colleagues.
- Excellent analytical, logical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral)