1. Typically, should have 15+ years experience in banking industry, with atleast 5 years in a senior position handling resolution/ work out of stressed assets in a private sector bank.
2. Person should have deep experience in handling stressed assets in large/ mid and SME credits, including setting up monitoring systems, workouts, recoveries.
3. Understanding of the Indian banking system including CDR, JLF and bilateral restructurings.
4. Broad-based relationships within the industry, financial systems (other banks, NBFCs, ARCs), legal and litigation firms etc. would be expected of a senior person in this space.
5. Expectation is for this person to be highly self-driven and motivated and take accountability of managing the stressed portfolio.
6. The person would be expected to be manage this portfolio on a highly pro-active basis with the help of a small focussed expert team and by working in collaboration with both Business (RMs) and Risk Managers to achieve these objectives.
7. This position would report into either the CRO or Head- Wholesale Risk depending on seniority and internal priorities