The primary responsibility of the US Creative Solutions Manager (US-CSM) is to engage with sales, account management and the creative team to manage complex creative projects for new and existing clients from concept to delivery. Position is for India office.
* Job Description
* Provide input and support into creative concepts associated with new business development and client proposals.
* Responsible for scheduling, prioritization and project management of creative services globally which includes managing communication and expectations across multiple countries and time zones.
* Liaise between external and internal teams on coordination, clarification and definition of project scope, details and deliverables.
* Engage with global Advertising Solutions teams to assess feasibility of new concepts.
* Interface with clients to clarify creative concepts, provide guidance and finalize campaign creative.
* Manage expectations for internal teams on creative projects.
The US-CSM needs to have an understanding of ad serving, rich media and the online advertising industry. In addition, the SE will work closely with account management and sales to educate and consult on new opportunities. The US-CSM will also collaborate with the product management and marketing team to create both internal and external-facing materials.
* 5+ years' experience in content, web or creative development/management
* 5+ years' experience in a creative project management role for an interactive agency or media company.
* Understanding of the interactive creative process.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a track record of success.
* Self-starter with a strong desire to succeed.
* Strong project planning and coordination skills.
* Strong communication, time management and problem-solving skills
* Ability to coordinate multiple projects with resource limitations and competing deadlines.