I guess we would not describe the Job description for this role 'coz it being a senior role, you would already be aware of what could be the role expectations.
Here is what the company & its Management expects in You -
1. You should have proven expertise in developing concepts and translating these into creative expressions, for activities in the OFFLINE (Event / Exhibition) industry, as well as in the deployment of new technologies / techniques in this space.
The ability to work in 2D or 3D formats and to transfer ideas across media would be an important criterion.
2. You should be able to lead a team of creative personnel, and provide guidance and mentor-ship to team members
3. Ensure high standards of creative excellence, and on-time output for time bound projects.
4. Lead and guide in-house creative teams in conceptualizing, and designing projects in the Events / Exhibitions space
5. Ensure seamless delivery of creative content for various platforms by constantly interacting with the platform / brand heads and ideating on implementation of new technologies to facilitate greater business across all brands
6. Ensure creative resources are available to develop the appropriate creative content for sales and sponsorship related to activities for the brand's business
7. Discuss with the operations team and list the all the material requirements related to the production of the Event
8. Develop the concept by preparing a plan including details of theme, resources and timeline
9. Delivering strategic communication solutions that help clients attain their marketing and communication objectives
10. Develop and visualize concepts / copy / content based on initial discussions
Nevertheless, you would ideally have about 6 - 10 years (or more) of working in an Event Company, or in Advertising or Design firm (OFFLINE).
A good amount of experience in managing a Team and extensive exposure in developing concepts & visuals in 2D & 3D.