Role & Responsibility :
Planning & Execution:
1. Development and Implementation of the Brand strategy, Creating Team, Distribution, Corporate Alliances and Partners.
2. Understand the requirements while the project manager(s) undertake requirement management with client
3. Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products.
4. Working with the internal team for new product development to suit market needs and trends
5. Manage project budgets including billing
6. Define and communicate standards/metrics to the entire team
7. Identify key risks and create & implement mitigation plans for the Brand
8. Annual business planning and budgeting
9. Motivate and lead the marketing team including setting & reviewing goals/KPAs/ targets
10. Working closely with the company's Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentation.
11. Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
12. Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
13. Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
14. Support Sales team for solutioning, proposals
15. Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
Key deliverables :
Financial - Achieving planned budget (revenue / cost)
Process (Internal) - Making and Developing the Sales Team (including Area Managers, Zonal Managers, Entry Level Executives etc.)
System & Process Development
Education Qualification (Mandatory) - M.BA (Premier Institutes preferred)