Key Result Areas :
- Compensation Benchmarking Surveys
- Large Industry Compensation Surveys
- Productivity Studies
- Pay for Performance Advisory Assignments
- Compensation Advisory - Pay Design, Pay Structuring, Rewards Strategy, Job Evaluation
- Variable Pay & Incentive Design
The general purpose of the role is to work with project teams in :
- Providing rewards related data, design, advisory services to clients.
- Ensuring delivery as-per prescribed quality and timelines.
- Managing client relationship in the capacity of team member.
- Assisting the team in delivering the desired result.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Client interaction and co-ordination, at a team member level
- To gain a thorough understanding of the Industry, client organization, business, organization structures & roles
- Based on existing tools, methodology & data, to design a holistic solution for the client
- Conducting job matching & data collection meetings with client representatives
- Independently managing operations teams in data analysis and reporting
- Analyzing the data inputs and
- Design of client solution, and creation of presentations, with high focus on quality
- Delivery of presentations, in whole or in part, during and at the end of the project
- Ability to travel and work at client locations
- Adapt to flexible working hours.
Education : Post Graduate degree in Human Resource from premier B-School. (Batch : 2011 - 2014)
Industry is not a constraint. Candidates from Financial Services industry will be preferred.