Talent & Performance Consultant for a Top Global Human Resource Company
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The person in this role will be responsible for managing projects and developing the Talent & Performance (T&P) business in West India. This will involve managing medium to complex talent, performance, organization design, leadership and organization effectiveness with clients. The role would also involve development of solutions, market strategies and development of new offers or client segments to achieve business growth objectives. The position holder would conceptualize and research to develop compelling points of view, white papers and articles.
Key Responsibility Areas:
* Undertake qualitative and/or quantitative employee research
* Contribute to the development of ideas and perspectives that will strengthen the Practice's position with regard to new thinking, forms of analysis, approaches and services.
* Develop white papers and Points of View.
* Create strong, ongoing client relationships, becoming their trusted partner and influential advisor on Talent, Performance and Organization Effectiveness.
* Manage medium- to large sized client projects; Develop and present insights and recommendations to the client that are business and outcome focused.
* Engage in intra- and inter- team collaboration to leverage contribution across other Practice areas to benefit the client.
* Identify and follow up on new opportunities within Talent and Performance Practice for West India.
* Participate and lead client scoping conversations.
* Identify selling opportunities through client interactions and take action upon them; Develop medium to complex client proposals
* Contribute to market development initiatives namely new offers/ products and new markets, as required
Develop other relevant marketing collateral, e.g. brochure content, case studies, articles etc
* Project manage team members on projects and ensure quality by reviewing work product and applying technical expertise (through researching, understanding, and interpretation)
* Manage and/or mentor consultants
* Meet sales and revenue generation targets of the Practice in West India
* Manage projects and teams to ensure profitable delivery
* Ensure timely invoicing and collections
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Education: M.B.A / Post Graduate degree in relevant field.
* Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience post MBA (pass outs from batch 2011/ 2012)
* Strong functional know-how and/or expert knowledge in organization / HR Consulting
* Strong technical and analytical skills
* Ability to travel and work at client locations (40% - 50%)
* Technical capability in Talent & Organization practices and consulting, Assessment & Development Centers, Leadership Development, Implementing Performance Improvement and Organization Design.