The general purpose of the role is to work with project teams in :
- Providing rewards related data, design, advisory services to clients.
- Ensuring delivery as-per prescribed quality and timelines.
- Managing client relationship in the capacity of team member.
- Assisting the team in delivering the desired result.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Client interaction and coordination, at a team member level
- To gain a thorough understanding of the Industry, client organization, business, organization structures & roles
- Based on existing tools, methodology & data, to design a holistic solution for the client
- Conducting job matching & data collection meetings with client representatives
- Independently managing operations teams in data analysis and reporting
- Analyzing the data inputs and design of client solution, and creation of presentations, with high focus on quality
- Delivery of presentations, in whole or in part, during and at the end of the project
- High level of initiative
- Learning orientation
- Analytical Ability (should be comfortable with numbers)
- Problem Solving
- Teams with others
- Quality focus
- Ms-Office (ability to work independently on these applications)
- Develop proposal and execute projects
- General awareness of current business environment in the country
- Awareness of the consulting business
- Significant comfort with MS Excel and other MS office tools.
- Ability to travel and work at client locations (20 % - 25 %)
- Adapt to flexible working hours.