Qualification - BE/ B Tech
INDUSTRY SPECIFIC SKILLS:
Must be familiar with yard construction requirements, offshore hookups on process platform as per Saudi regulatory authorities / codes and standards, offshore platform design codes, standards & Oil & Gas industry construction practices and procedures.
Minimum 15-20 Years Experience in Oil and Gas Industry
Minimum 10 years in the role of Construction Manager -Yard / Offshore
Experience of working for reputed offshore EPC Companies in the region
ROLE DESCRIPTION / PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:-
* Responsible for the effective planning, coordination, supervision and execution of fabrication and hook-up works and coordination of all Contractor's construction activities ensuring that all work is safely , efficiently, timely and effectively executed in accordance with criteria, specifications and standards set forth in the Contractor documents and that work is executed in accordance with Company HSE philosophies.
* Effective management to ensure that manpower and equipment resources are available and optimally utilized.
* Effective Offshore Hookup and commissioning Management specifically on offshore platforms
* Having executed Brownfield offshore works as per Middle East standards
* Good understanding of marine spread requirements for Saudi offshore industry
* He shall have a demonstrated track record leading a multi-discipline construction team for an offshore oil and gas project, in particular for offshore facilities.
* Responsible for leading the construction safety effort and must be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to construction safety
* He shall be based in Contractor's fabrication yard during the offsite fabrication work and at offshore during the offshore modification and Hook-up works.
* Responsibilities shall begin during the engineering phase of the project and continue until the completion of all construction works including coordinating offshore work & modification works in existing facilities
* Shall be responsible for successfully carrying out Constructability Reviews of documents / drawings / PDMS model etc and ensure proper sequencing of fabrication works
* All along Quality assurance / control of the works carried out suiting requirements shall be achieved and timely corrective actions, incase applicable, shall be taken
* Ensure that all fabrication engineering is streamlined and undertaken timely
* Mechanical Completion , Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning and Preservation requirements of offshore platforms shall be executed within the strict deadlines and customer satisfaction with a zero offshore work carryover target is achieved.