Air Charter Service is an energetic company which has experienced rapid growth to become a market leader in its field with annual revenues exceeding $450m per year. The company's Headquarters in Surbiton, England are the heart of a global business with offices across North America, South America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS, India and the Far East.
We have an opening for a Commercial Jet Account Manager. The successful candidate will be joining a team of industry-leading experts.
The role includes:
- Business Development and identifying new leads
- Cold- calling new potential clients
- Client relationship management
- Generation of a portfolio of clients
- Updating and Maintaining the commercial jets aircraft Operator Database
- Co-ordination of private jet charter bookings
- Achievement of revenue targets
- Information Management
What we look for:
- Sales experience within aviation industry or a proactive account management role
- Passion for and good working knowledge of commercial airlines, commercial aircraft and Airport / Airline operational procedures.
- Experience in air fare ticketing
- Educated to Degree level
- IATA Qualified
- Knowledge of Galileo/Amadeus.
- Business verbal and written fluency in English and Hindi is essential
- Adaptable and responds well to feedback and change
- Ability to prioritize a large number of tasks.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- High sense of urgency whilst retaining the capacity to remain calm under pressure.
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Friendly and vibrant personality.
- Flexibility to travel at short notice when required.