Position - Chief Manager (Government & Institutional Sales)
Nature Of experience - 12 Years + Experience with exposure in Government & Institutional sales.
Educational Qualification - BE/Btech + MBA(Preferred)
About Company :- Company is a manufacturing company located in Gurgaon, India. The company has manufacturing plants in India, and South Africa, Thailand and the UAE.
Principal Account-abilities & Responsibilities:-
* Ensuring Collection Budgets are met
* Increasing the Customer base
* New Product Development
* Resolution of Customer Compliant
* Ensuring that Sales budget in Institutional Segment is Achieved
* Break thru into Defence institutions
* Ensuring healthy working capital by monitoring collections on daily basis
* Preparation and execution of a systematic collection plan
* Generating Leads & Enquiries
* Getting Product Approvals through OEs, Govt institutions, Non-profit organization, disaster management agencies, NGOs etc.
* Jointly working with NPD for new product development for Institutional & OEMs customers
* Initiating and getting approvals
* Capturing customer complaints from OE and Defense
* Reviewing the same with production and NPD
* Ensuring compliant closure with customers
* Sales planning on a monthly basis with auto OEMs such as Tata, M & M etc,
* Ongoing review and evaluation and converting inquiries into sales
* Enlisting Company as supplier in various defence institutions and regional commands, coordinating product approvals,
* Participating in tenders, nurture relationships at different operating levels to ensure sales
Duration of Experience:
At least 10 years' experience in B 2 B selling preferably with exposure to auto sector. Exposure in selling to Govt institutions will be of added advantage.