Reporting To Support manager
Qualification :- M.C.A or any Eng. Graduate
- Develop new reports / Forms based on guidelines from support manager.
- Modify existing report
- Trouble shoot problems in all implemented modules of Oracle 11i.
- Testing the business case.
- Document resolutions & test results.
- Document Impact analysis for change request / New patch application.
- Configure application, new modules and instances based on direction given by superiors.
- Help support manager in raising TAR.
- Carry out testing and apply in production.
- Receive, understand Oracle issues from Company customers.
- Providing issue resolution on time (As defined in SLA).
- Liaison with end-users / Business IT team and understand change.
- Good Technical skill ( at least in two modules ).
- Good Knowledge of Oracle Application Architecture.
- Strong knowledge on SQL / PL SQL.
- Strong knowledge on Oracle Forms & reports.
- Knowledge of Oracle reporting tool like discoverer (desirable).
- Preferably worked on 11i platform.
- Good understanding of India localization.
- Oracle Apps Technical Functional side with Strong technical skills in Oracle Forms , Oracle reports , XML publisher.
- Oracle Application Frameworks and also exposure to some of the Functional areas in Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1.3 like AP , AR OM ,PUR , OPM , INV , GL , FA.